Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I've been good on my diet...well, for the last 36 hours!


My life seems to be exceptionally busy right now, and I am having to prioritize my tasks...unfortunately this blog is LOW on the priority list...sorry my peeps!

Not a huge CHUBBY shocker, but I did not go back on my diet until yesterday. However, I am giving kudos to myself for being good yesterday (baby steps), and all of today...so far! ;0)

However, I must say, the one new chubby treat I was introduced to on Monday, and so THOROUGHLY enjoyed, is Peanut Butter OREOS! Oh My Word! I'm not a big fan of OREOS, but these little babies were AMAZING! It's the standard chocolate cookie, but the filling tastes exactly like the peanut butter filling in a Nutter Butter...SOOOO good! (Shout out to my sister Anna in L.A. for letting me raid her cupboards!)

I stepped on the scale this morning and I am down 2 lbs since the beginning of this blog...which today actually marks the 4 week point. Needless to say, 2 lbs is nothing to get excited about in 1 month, and I really need to get serious if I'm going to make my goal...a loss of 68 more pounds in just 9-1/2 months.

Unfortunately, the future isn't looking too promising. I need to be excellent on my diet the next 2 days, becuase Friday night starts a 3-day-celebration-food-fest. I am going to a fully catered/open bar 40th Birthday Party at the San Diego Yacht Club on Friday night, and then Saturday is my mom's all day "Easter LalaPalooza", followed by Sunday's Easter Brunch. Hopefully I can come out on Monday at least breaking even in my starting weight. WE SHALL SEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment