Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 2- Wow, He was GRACIOUS!


I think I might be discovering a piece of my chubby puzzle! When you have a husband, 2 kids, 3 siblings, 5 nephews, a lot of friends, standard holidays, and made up holidays (my grand Olympic meal) LOL, it seems like there is ALWAYS something to celebrate. The real problem I have discovered is that now my family tends to have a party to celebrate an upcoming party!!! And, what's a party without good tasting food!?!? Yesterday we were celebrating the fact that my sister Jenni is having a baby shower on Saturday, LOL! It seems so silly now, but totally appropriate yesterday! :0) It shouldn't be a shock, that I was NOT perfect in my food choices yesterday....

Breakfast: Bowl of Special K with a glass of water (no milk)

(Let the party begin)

Morning Snack: Grande "Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte" & a Cinnamon Roll from Starbucks

Lunch: I split a "Big Boy Combo" with my sister and had a chubby side salad with ranch dressing. I also had some onion rings, I shared a strawberry shake, and 4 of us shared that delicious dessert pictured above.

Dinner: Leftover soup from last night.

A couple things I am proud of: My entire meal at lunch was shared...I was totally full with 1/2 of the food, but should I have not split the food with others, I would have had no problem eating it all on my own. Also, I had to eat dinner at 4:30 because I had to be at a meeting at 5:30, and I did ZERO snacking after dinner! It took everything I had not to snack during Survivor and the office, but I stayed up until 10pm and didn't eat anything else.

OK exercise: I did a 30 minute aerobic exercise video in the morning...however that 30 minute video was interrupted by 1 time-out each for the kids, 2 false potty breaks for Beatrice, 1 real potty accident for Beatrice, and 1 phone call from my husband. Everything is always calm before and after I exercise, but it never fails that the 30 minute video brings out the devil! LOL!

Weight loss (YES!!! WEIGHT LOSS!!!): I lost another 1/2 lb for a total of 4 lbs. That was COMPLETELY unexpected as I thought for sure last night that I would be waking up to see my original weight on the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment