Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hmmmm...to post my actual weight or not???

My Stepmom & I are starting our 6 month weight loss challenge today. Last year I smoked her, and took the $50 prize easily. I lost 35 lbs in 3 months. That challenge ended just in time for me to look not-too-bad for the holidays. However, between the MANY Christmas parties and my birthday celebrations, I have returned to my poor eating habits, and have gained back a good portion of the weight I had lost. In the beginning of December I was totally comfortable in my size 14's. At that time, I sold all of my chubby clothes (ranging in sizes from 16 - 24), except for ONE lonely pair of jeans in a size 18. I still haven't decided if me selling all of those clothes was a good thing or not. :0/ One thing is for sure though...I am SOOO glad that I did NOT sell that single pair of Chubby jeans! Unfortunately though, even THESE pants are becoming quite snug!

I plan to post daily what I ate, what exercise I did, any struggles that I had, and my weight loss for the day...yes, I break the cardinal rule of weighing myself everyday.

So, in this quest (I REFUSE to call it a "journey"...so cliche!) to lose 70 lbs by my 30th birthday, I am starting in a size 18.

(All typed while eating an Oreo cookie...OKAY, 3)

5 comments:

  1. So glad you made this a blog. I always thought it would be a great one. Looking forward to cheering you on in your quest!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to join you in your quest!! I wont be 30 for another year and a half, but I also would like to lose closer to 100lbs by then. I look forward to checking up on your progress and cheering you on! I know your humor will help me with my own =D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, Elizabeth, what a good example you are to me! i will do my best to glean off of you and start to try and look better before my 40th.

    xoxo,
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, can I find out where to get this cup of cocoa before 'being good'?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Veronica, the hot chocolate is from Hash House...YUMMY!!!! You must go before you're "good"! :0)

    ReplyDelete