Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 7- I thought about pleading the 5th.

But that just would have been wrong! NOTE TO SELF: Don't celebrate an occasion before it actually happens, because on the actual occasion you will want to celebrate then also. But let's really be honest, since when did I need an excuse to eat pizza & chocolate? I went to the movies yesterday, and I was able to escape the concession stand...but that's only because I had just stopped at "Panera" and I had a chocolate chip bagel, and a blondie in my purse. ;0)

CHUBBY Diary-

Breakfast: Chocolate Delight Special K, dry.

Morning Snack: Goldfish crackers

Lunch: Chocolate Chip Bagel & a blondie

Afternoon Snack: BBQ Baked Lays

Dinner: (Pat & Oscars)- 1 Breadstick, Salad, 1 slice of Pizza & a bit of pasta.

Dessert: A Symphony candy bar & a small handful of Mother's Frosted Circus Cookies.

EXERCISE- I walked 4 miles at the lake with my dad.

WEIGHT GAIN- 1 lb

1st week total weight loss: 2.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment