Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Hopefully this will NOT be me at my party! :0)



Well, the weekend was everything that I thought it would be...totally FUN, and a TON of eating! Not only did I enjoy all of the wonderful food, but after 2-1/2 years of not drinking a single alcoholic beverage (due to pregnancy and then breastfeeding), I did a bit (nothing crazy) of drinking as well.

I am thankful that His mercies are new every morning, becuase as of this morning I am 3 pounds in the red! LAME!

Many times I just want to give up on this goal, but:

a. I'm still rocking those solo pair of jeans!

b. I don't want to look/feel like this.

c. I am always reminded of a quote someone posted on Facebook a couple of weeks/months ago, said By Pastor Leo Giovinetti- "It is ALWAYS too soon to give up!"

Soooo, I'm not giving up, but I am quite tired of the "doing great", and then the "not doing great" roller coaster. :0(

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain- I like that quote though. The tough thing is, even though it is always too soon to give up, there is always a reason to lol. Birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, school functions, girls night out, etc etc. /sigh- why can't carrot sticks and low fat dressings tastes as good as pastas and chocolate?!?

    I am praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day you wake up there's a new past you can forget. The only way is forward and every decision we make plays a role in the future. You got this

    ReplyDelete