Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 13- Sore.

So yesterday was the first day I did the resistance training exercises, and OH MY! It only took like 20 minutes to complete them...but that was the most intense 20 minutes of exercise I have experienced since I a gave birth to my littles...at least that's what my thighs are screamin' this morning!

Nothing really exciting to report in the food arena...I ate EXACTLY the same thing I ate over the weekend, except for dinner, we had 4-oz of grilled chicken over our salad. Just to simplify things, and to not spend a TON of money on groceries, I plan to eat the same breakfast & lunch everyday for a week, and then switch things up the following week. Dinner, however, I will rotate a few ideas every night.

Exercise- 20 minute resistance training...and "that's all folks!"

Weight Loss- 1/2 pound, for a total of 7 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment