Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Days 4 & 5- A Walk Down Chubby Memory Lane


Well, I didn't blog over the weekend, and I didn't always make good food choices either :0/ However, I did have a wonderful time at my sister's baby shower on Saturday, and I enjoyed an amazing "8th Wedding Anniversary" brunch with my hunny and our littles at the Cheesecake Factory yesterday :0) I did workout each morning, and I did manage to not gain back ALL of the weight I lost last week! I am down a total of 2 lbs since Wednesday. I definitely won't be breaking any personal weight loss records in 1 week, but hey, I had 3 "parties" this week and I am on track to actually lose weight this week, and not gain...that's a personal record of it's own in recent months! ;0)

Just a funny tid-bit: Was my chubbiness my destiny??? It turns out I have been a VERY social eater from the time I was a toddler! At my sister's baby shower, I was reminded by a dear friend of the family (shout out to Barb!) that when I was a little girl I would often come up missing at the beach and the park. No, I had not been kidnapped, and no I had not wandered off to the bathroom alone...I could always be found at the next picnic site over chatting it up with strangers and mooching out of their coolers! My mom was always told, "She is SO cute, and she really wanted our food...we just couldn't say no!" Good Grief, LOL! :0)

1 comment:

  1. HA HA...I could totally see it, too. Guess that explains why you are so comfy at the park chatting it up with anyone and everyone.

    The shower was so special and there was no way that any of the treats could be avoided, but that you were able to still maintain a loss, is AWESOME!

    Way to go, Girl!
    xoxo,
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete