Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 1- Don't Judge Me.

Well, after retracing what I ate yesterday, particularly my "lunch", I can't help but to ask myself, "Why did I decide to make my food journal public information!?!?!" Oh well, here goes...

Breakfast: A bowl of Rice Krispies using 1% milk.

Snack: A handful of pretzels

Another snack: Another handful of pretzels

"Lunch" (This "meal" was spread out over a 2 hour period while the kids were napping, and while I was creating my blog, doing some work, chores, etc. OK, deep breath...): 4 Oreo cookies & (3) 100-cal packs of snacks.

Dinner: 2 servings of "Healthified" Cheesy Potato Chowder. The recipe was AMAZING... http://www.eatbetteramerica.com/recipes/featured-brands/healthified-cheesy-potato-chowder.aspx

So that's it on the food-in take. My pattern is that as I lose weight I will start to incorporate healthier foods....hence, fruit! For the first few days, it's just survival baby! The real miracle is that I did not stop at Carl's Jr., Coldstone, or even Target's Food Avenue today!

Now for the not-so-embarrassing part of my day...exercise:

I did a 30 minute kick boxing video in the morning after breakfast, and then I walked 3 miles in 46 minutes in the afternoon.

My total weight loss for yesterday: 3.5 lbs.

You will find that I tend to lose weight at a fast pace (especially in the first week of a diet), but it doesn't take much for it ALL to come piling back on when I'm not on my game!

No comments:

Post a Comment