Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 14- "Eat Me. I'm Irish."- Cupcakes


I think this is the first time in the history of "Elizabeth" that I did not even taste the cake batter OR the homemade butter cream frosting while making these sweet little cakes!

Food- Same breakfast & lunch & protein drinks as described in previous posts. For dinner we had a 4-oz steak, salad w/RF ranch dressing, and a ton of broccoli.

Exercise- While pushing Beatrice in her pool floatie, I swam lap after lap in the pool which only increased the soreness in my thighs after yesterday's workout. :0/

Weight Loss- 1/2 pound. For a 2 week total of: 7.5 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment