Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Monday, January 31, 2011

My FIRST Guest Blogger!

While I never get tired of listening to myself (LOL), I figured it would be fun for my readers to have a change of pace. :0) I am hoping to have at least 1 guest blogger per month. January wasn't a difficult month at all to find a guest blogger...after all, it's the first month in a year, and (most) everyone seems to be focused on slimming down. I thought it would be fitting to have my #1 (girl) be my first guest blogger!

My sister Jenni didn't include any pictures in her blog post, so here are just a few that I will showcase. She is pictured on the right in all photos below...











And in true Chubby Diaries fashion...



Look for her post entitled, "I REFUSE TO BE THE FAT SISTER!"

1 comment: