Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Workout

My plan to workout twice a day, worked-out great! I did not plan to eat poorly each day...but it just kind of worked-out that way...and even with that, I lost 1 pound every day. By Sunday morning, I had lost 7 pounds for the week. But then, on Sunday morning, the last day before my official weigh-in on Monday, I continued to not make good food choices, AND since Sunday is my day of rest from exercising, I ended up gaining 2.5 pounds yesterday! My net loss for the week is 4.5 pounds. Not bad...but shoulda, coulda, woulda been better.

The kids, my mom, and I went up to L.A. yesterday for me to have a fun moment helping my sister Anna try on beautiful evening gowns for a black tie event she is attending in a couple of weeks. After my mom and the littles were settled in at Anna's house, we headed to the mall. Only, my sister misunderstood the hours of operation at the mall...we were an hour early. What do we do for an hour!? BREAKFAST! She took me to this amazing restaurant named "Jinky's!" Everything on the extensive menu was creative and sounded incredible. We had a hard time choosing what to eat, but in the end, we decided on sharing the "Banana Fosters Pancake Breakfast"...we made a GREAT choice!



After we each tried on over 25 gowns at Bloomingdales and Macy's, we went back to her house where she introduced me to Costco's delicious Jalapeno Artichoke Dip, and my mom intruduced us to William Sonoma's Peppermint Bark COOKIES...HEAVENLY! After we said goodbye to my sister and her family, we started our drive down South. You wouldn't believe what we found! The sandwich that had left San Diego, was now in Riverside for just a short amount of time...The McRib...YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment