Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Monday, January 3, 2011

The Year of The Brumbaugh's! *

I don't know if you all have realized it yet, but you are now in 2011, the year of...The Brumbaugh's*!!!!

1/1/11 was the day I ran 5 miles!

This is the month I turn 30!!! (Exactly 2 weeks until my birthday, and just 12 days until my big par-tay!)

This is the year:

* I quit working!

* We are DEBT FREE!

* We get to travel (after a 6 year+ drought)!

* I.run.a.freaking.MARATHON!

2011 is filled with HOPE, and is an EXCITING time for the Brumbaugh's!

I have been torn as to whether I would like to return as the Coordinator of our church's MOPS group for the 2011-2012 year, but after much prayer, I have decided that I will continue in this role. I am so thrilled about the things we will be doing in the church this year!

*Disclaimer: "The year of The Brumabugh's" is just funny...at least I think it is. I know I am nothing without my faith in Jesus Christ.

Matthew 21:20- Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.

As a family, our faith has been tested greatly over the last 2 years, and I am praying this, 2011, is the time we MOVE MOUNTAINS!

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! However, I love how you put it all easy to see on a list. This year I felt the Lord was saying HOPE was our motto word, and I too, can't wait to see the mountains He will be moving for our family. xoxo

    ReplyDelete