Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Bring.It.On.

So my girlfriend Katie signed up to do the 6 week weight loss challenge at her YMCA. For a fee, you will compete in teams, Biggest Loser style, for 6 weeks to lose the most weight. You workout with a personal trainer twice a week, and you meet with a nutritionalist who is on-call to assist you throughout the entire 6 weeks. I did not sign up for this callenge. My Y doesn't offer it. And I'm too cheap to pay for it anyway, LOL! HOWEVER, I told my friend that she is getting a 2 for 1...I'm gonna compete against her! I consider it research for my blog, HAHAHAHA! So here we go...Week 1 baby!

Be ready to feel good about yourself, here is my before picture (EEEEK!)...



Katie's goal is to lose 20 pounds in the next 6 weeks...I suppose that means that I will be losing at least 21 pounds! ;0)

3 comments:

  1. Wow you and Katie are so brave to post before pics in you sports bras. You go girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wrestled with the idea of posting it. It felt inappropriate at first. I mean, it's me...in a bra...posted on the internet. I ended up rationalizing it this way:

    1. This is how the contestants are seen on the Biggest Loser.

    2. I occasionally see some girls wearing the same thing at the gym.

    3. There isn't ANYTHING sexy about my picture!

    I guess I'm still talking myself into it, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL thats funny. and yet all very good points! :-)

    ReplyDelete