Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Monday, January 10, 2011

"I get to eat birthday cake in 6 days!"

This is the last week I double up on exercises each day! Just 5 days until my party, and 7 days until I turn 30! It's crunch time. And with crunch time comes MANY funny comments & happenings!

Last week at "Pump it!" I totally "ate it!" And not just once...but TWICE! Friday "Pump It!" classes are NUTS (thank goodness I can only attend every-other one, as I work every-other Friday morning)! The instructor always has us wear slippery cloths under our shoes and we have to go across the gym floor doing many almost-impossible-tasks while wearing them...lunges, side squats, dread drops with a dumb-bell, high kicks ending in a lunge, yada, yada, yada. Well on Friday, while wearing these Satanic devices, I went to do a "slide squat" (you are standing up...you slide your right leg out to the side in a squat, and then you have to slide your left leg in to meet it)...and as soon as I slid the first leg out, I went too far, and I totally slipped and did the splits...except I'm not that "bendy" and so when I went down, I thought for sure that I had jacked my ankle. I did a mental check-up, and then I got up and did the exercise again. And again, I slid my right leg out into the squat, and AGAIN, flippin' fell! The teacher asked if I was OK, and and I said, "I'm OK, only I think my ego is a little hurt!" But who doesn't enjoy watching a good fall!? I just wish I wasn't the one falling!

Chubby diary related texts...

My Sister: (6:45 PM) I'm eating tic tacs so I won't binge, LOL

Me: Ummmm I had pizza and ice cream. Sigh. AND I just called the Y to c how late they are open and they close at 7. I am so screwed!

My Sister: Sorry it took me so long to reply...I had to compose myself after laughing so hard from your text! But don't u worry...U'LL STILL LOOK BETTER THAN ME! ;0)

Me: I know THAT! But I wanna be hotter than ME! :D


- - - - -


My Sister: How has your eating been today?

Me: I'm officially binging :0( The lifesavers are glued to my cheeks, and the cheese puffs have gone straight to my rear! :0(

My Sister: NEAT! I'm chewing gum to keep my mouth busy. ;0)

Me: (an hour later) I'm gonna go for a 3 mile run with Bea. Except for the lack of vomiting, I'm pretty sure this is considered bulimia! HAHAHAHA!

My Sister: Yes, I would agree.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA...I love the sisters!! Can't wait to see both of you beautiful girls soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete