Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Dear Jessica Simpson

Dear Jessica Simpson,

You need to hook a sister up with some of your acne treatment! I turn 30 years old in exactly one week from today, and my face is breaking out like I am a teenage boy! I'm not sure if it is due to stress, due to a LOT of sweating, or if it's from PMS-ing, but regardless, you can play dot-to-dot on my forehead! I hope these 4 monsters go away before my party!

And while I think you look FAB, the tabloids seem to think you know a little something about struggling with your weight. If I can take a moment of your time to complain, I would REALLY appreciate it! I have been BUSTING MY BUTT all week, and it is all pretty much for nothing! I was down 4.5 pounds by Friday and then for NO REASON I gained 1.5 pounds by Saturday morning!? I thought for sure that Aunt Flo was arriving on the 10 o'clock train, but she has STILL not shown up! Her luggage has preceded her though, and of no surprise, she packed more weight gain, and "the munchies"! After 7 days of dedicated exercise, I am only down 1.5 pounds for the week. Sigh.

Now, I will say that there is SOME good news to share with you. Despite my low weight loss for the week, I have lost several inches. I'm not usually a numbers person when there are other positive results (ex. loss of inches) but I was so close to a goal weight on Friday, and now it seems too far off in the distance to accomplish by my party. Waaaaaaa.

Thanks for hearin' a sister out!

Your Fan,
Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. It's is soooo funny you mentioned the pimples because I was just saying to M and K that I am all for a ton of accesories for the party on Saturday, but really? Pimples? I mean, I know I am revisiting the days of highschool with all the 80's shopping I have been doing, but the zita were the one accessory I could have done WITHOUT!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete