Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Z-E-R-O!

In true fasting/PMS fashion, I was at the lowest of my lows yesterday, and today I am experiencing the highest high! :0) Finishing strong indeed!

I have been having a wonderful day! It started early. For the last few weeks my bosses (shout out to Trisha & Judy of RE/MAX Associates) have been plotting and planning our witch costumes for this day. This isn't my usual Friday to work, but they asked me to participate in this special "event"/business meeting...and I was happy to.


While I was at the meeting, my newly pregnant friend (Shout out to Kimberly!) watched the kids for me. She later emailed me the cutest Wyatt story...

"I forgot to tell you...Wyatt said “Mrs. Loren, my mom said you’re president!” I was like, “Hmm, I think maybe what she was trying to tell you is that I’m pregnant.” Ohhhh! “How ‘bout if it’s a boy we name it Davey Jones?” hahahaha I especially like the “we” part – he already feels very involved in the process!"

The highlight of my day...well, one of the highlights of my day:

Going grocery shopping for this next week of eating!!! :0)


What are my eating plans for tomorrow?:

I plan to eat soft/cooked vegetables, and try some chicken noodle soup. HOWEVER, I currently have Amish friendship bread baking in the oven, and my piece of lasagna defrosting in the refrigerator. So we'll see what happens!? ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment