Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

3...2...1...

"Keep on truckin'! "

As the end draws near, this is getting harder. I can see food in my immediate future...it's getting so close I can almost taste it...almost.

Wyatt went with some family to Disneyland's trick-or-treat festivities on Tuesday night. He came home yesterday with SO.MUCH.CANDY! And of course, it's all the good stuff. When we were at the "candy" wedding a couple of weeks ago, I wasn't tempted by the treats at all. But yesterday, when my husband & I were looking through Wyatt's bag of candy, I told my husband not to judge me if he wakes up and finds me in a pile of candy wrappers!

And, I'm officially irritable. It's been a long week. My husband & I had been bickering, which is really odd for us. I'm not trying to say we're perfect, and never fight. I'm just trying to say we're mostly perfect (for us), becuase we almost never fight! ;0) So when we are irritated with one another, it's completely annoying. I hate to not be liked. Especially by him. But if I have learned anything in the last 1o years with my husband, it's that the McRib sandwich at McDonald's cures all. (Yeah he has a chubby side too, lol) I'm so relieved this seasonal sandwich made it's return this week. My husband could not deny me an apology when I brought him home a peace offering in the form of Golden Arches! Unfortunately he didn't discover a way to liquefy the lasagna in my freezer, a stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut, or a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup for me. Waaa.

Today has been the hardest day on the fast...unfortunately I said the same thing yesterday...and the day before that. Truth be told, I am not hungry, or craving anything specifically. I just have this very unsatisfied feeling. I'm holding it together on the outside, but on the inside I am 10 seconds away from crying, freeking out, and/or lashing out at the next person that slightly annoys me (that could pretty much be ANYONE!). I hate that I am crumbling (emotionally) at the end. I always like to finish strong. :0(

No comments:

Post a Comment