Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

8...7...6...

It's Saturday afternoon, and it seems unreal that at this time...next week...I will be eating! :0)

I should report, that after my last post, I was convicted...and empowered...to throw away all of the treats in my freezer. I did not toss the lasagna, as that is a legitimate meal, and well, here in the Brumbaugh house we don't throw away legitimate food. :0) But as far as the cupcakes and candy were concerned, I figured I had gone this long without them, and I didn't die by not having an opportunity try them on the spot, so what does it matter if I never eat those particular treats!? Adios mi-non-amigos!

I have continued to be a cupcake baking machine over the last few days. A gal that attended the MOPS Tiny Tot Costume party on Wednesday, loved my confections so much that she wanted 2 dozen of the same cupcakes for her Halloween party that she had last night. I too agree, that they were quite adorable! But then again, I'm the type of (chubby) person that finds cupcakes to be "adorable"!

In other chubby news...I ran out of my standard protein shake powder yesterday, and since I only have less than a week to go of fasting, I figured I would splurge and see what all of the fuss over "Muscle Milk" is about. For all of you fellow Big Brother watchers...Lane was wrong..."Muscle Milk" does NOT taste like Thanksgiving Dinner! BLECH!

That's about it for me...no pain...other than the burn from my workout this morning. ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment