Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hump Day!

Some consider "Wednesdays" to be "hump day"...my husband considers something else to "hump day", lol...but for me, HUMP DAY is all about the 20th day of the fast! Saturday was day 20, and I am now over the hump, and going down the back side of this mountain! :0)

Day 20 was another exciting day with family.

A beautiful day for another beautiful wedding at the Admiral Kidd Club in Point Loma...


Saturday my family & I celebrated at the wedding of Ben & Carly...



In true Chubby Diaries fashion, here are some pictures of the eats... :0)

The "Candy Bar"...

Jenni & Desmon enjoying the "Candy Bar"...

The regular food...

The Cake...

Other random shots...

And a special Shout-Out to my dear friend Brooke who is a reader (but not a "follower", lol) of my blog...

After the wedding, we all went and picked up our children from the various babysitters, and gathered at "Grammy Barb's" house for the annual Grand Kid Halloween Photo. My mom's birthday is on Halloween, and ever since each of us sisters has a had a child, we have gotten a picture of all of the kids together in their costumes, to give to Grammy for her birthday. This tradition is EXTREMELY stressful, the bribes are abundant, but the end result is ALWAYS worth it! The actual final photo is MUCH better, but here is just a taste of this portion of our day...
Next, we headed to the pumpkin patch, where believe it or not, we did NOT buy any food...or PUMPKINS! Lol! The pumpkins were incredibly pricey at this location, and so the kids lived it up at all of the pumpkin patch attractions (on Grammy's dime) and we will buy pumpkins elsewhere this week.

Following that adventure, we ended our evening by dining together at Chilli's. I enjoyed a DELICIOUS broth, and my BIL David had this...

Seriously...this thing was a MONSTER!...
Saturday was a LOT of fun...but left me 100% drained. We were home around 7:30pm, and we were all bathed, and in bed before 8pm. Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment