Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Monday, October 25, 2010

5...4...

Sweet 16...

So, over the weekend, I decided to pull out some of my old (smaller) clothes, and my 16's TOTALLY fit! And not just "I can technically button them, fit"...I'm talkin' they are VERY comfortable! More than the weight-loss I have been seeing on the scale, getting into these clothes was very exciting! I haven't been able to wear these items since before I even started this blog. I am totally anticipating gaining some of this "fast-weight" back (that's just the nature of the beast), but I am praying that after my body acclimates to eating again, I will still be rockin' these clothes. I will be BUMMED to have to pull my chubby(er) clothes back out again! :0( But one thing is for sure, if this blog has taught me anything, this time around I will NOT be getting rid of the (very few) chubby clothes I do have! HAHAHA!

I'm pretty sure I got a taste of what's to come in my near future...and it's no bueno. In a rage of what I'm guessing to be actual PMS, I indulged and had a cup of DELICIOUS hot cocoa that I made from scratch. In the moment, I was relieved to find the loop-hole to chocolate in an all liquid diet! :0) A couple of hours later, I was visiting my mom, and she sent me home with a juice-box type thing of Hershey's Chocolate milk...it too tasted incredible! (Yeah, I'm an idiot.) :0/

6 hours later...my stomach is still gurgling. :0( I haven't consumed this much sugar and dairy in...well...45 days??? Yipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment