Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Spiderman, Spiderman, He can do what a spider can...

I have been a baking BEAST! In addition to the 3 weeks of bake sales for MOPS, I had also completed 2 other paid cupcake orders, and then a special sugar cookie order for my lovely nephew Brady! He turned the big "5", and celebrated at a Spiderman party! Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend the party, as that was the day of my first trip out to Palm Springs to visit my Uncle. However, I was at the party in spirit with 3 major things that make up who I am...Wyatt, Beatrice, and baked goods! In the future I am hoping to get burned out on tasting my creations. I'm assuming at some point if I bake enough cookies and cupcakes that buttercream frosting will sound about as delicious as peas and brussel sprouts! Blech!

Until then...I'm still chubby! ;0)





1 comment:

  1. RE: the Spiderman cookies: You should teach a class! Your skill and hard work show with each item.

    RE: the princess/pirate cupcakes: adorable; my boys would have loved the pirate and parrot ones

    RE: the recount of how your day went: I totally wanted to cry with/for you! So sorry about the stress you're under. Hopefully some peace has rained down on you in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete