Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I wasn't going to do it...

...But my schedule said I had to.

The great thing about today is that the detox is over and I was able to eat "normal" food again!

With the detox, I was able to polish off the last bit of protein powder in that HUGE jug that has been chillin' in my cupboard these last few months. I would love it if I never had to see or smell another protein shake again! Even with plugging my nose, I gagged the last glass down. BLECH!

But back to the good part about today, LOL! According to my dated Weight Watcher material, it said that I can have 26-31 points a day. I consumed 26 points, and I have been full all day. These were my eats...

Breakfast- 2 "servings" (1-1/2 cups) of Honey Nut Cherrios & a bottle of water- 4 points

Snack- 1 serving (1 cup) of Corn Flakes @ work- 2 points

Lunch- Tuna Sandwich- 4 points, Baked BBQ Lays- 3 points & 100 Cal Pack of Lorna Doone cookies- 2 points

Snack- Homemade Lemonade Popsicle- 1 point

Dinner- WW Frozen Dinner (Mini Vodka Rigatoni?)- 6pts & Green Beans- 0 points

Dessert- Homemade "Family Smoothie Night", LOL- 4 points

Not that it should surprise anyone, but I have been pretty sore all day from my 2 hour exercise fest yesterday...Jillian Michaels is a BEAST with her Circuit Training! I did NOT feel like going for my afternoon walk today. :0( However, I mustered up the ambition to go. The HOA is working on our carports at the moment, and so we are having to park really far away (for a chubby person). I was so bummed to realize that when I finally got to the van, I forgot my keys to unlock it, and to get the stroller out! :0( I was not going for the walk. But then I thought about the schedule I drafted...and printed out...and hung on my refrigerator, and realized I NEEDED TO STICK TO MY SCHEDULE! I went for the walk.

Boy was I blessed! It was beautiful weather this afternoon, and after working all morning in an office, and then continuing to work during the kids nap time, it was WONDERFUL to be out in the fresh air. Wyatt had an exceptional attitude about riding his scooter, and I had a great time of prayer while I was out doin' my thing. :0)

Here was today's schedule...

Tuesday- With the addition of work

• 5:00- Wake-up & get ready for work
• 6:00- Breakfast & Bible
• 6:45- Leave for work
• 12:00- Arrive at home & nap time- work?, eat lunch, work on MOPS?
• 2:00- Kids Snack
• 2:15- School time
• 3:30- 3 Mile Walk/Jog Neighborhood
• 4:45- Practice Piano
• 5:00- Prep dinner
• 5:30- Eat dinner
• 6:00- Clean up house
• 6:30- Bath time & Practice verses for Awana with Wyatt
• 7:15- Bible & Bed time
• 8:00- Biggest Loser (when it starts...9/21)

I forgot to mention that I feel totally rejuvenated after the detox, and I lost 5.5 lbs from doing it. Camping weight...GONE! HAHAHA!

Tomorrow is another 2 hour workout day...will she do it????

No comments:

Post a Comment