Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

7 Days of Dieting...

Yesterday marked 7 straight days of dieting, and exercise on most of those days. I lost a total of 6 lbs this past week. It's not the most I have ever lost in a week, but I'm still pretty proud of myself...more so that I actually stayed on the diet a whole week! :0) Throughout these past 7 days, my struggles were fairly manageable. Today they were not. I was fighting temptations all day. I never did give in, but I'm spent.

I walked another 4.5 miles at Lake Murray again today...this time with my dad...and the kids of course. :0) We had a sweet time catching up on life, and both littles were quite pleasant. Maybe it was the bribe of a Tootsie-Pop Grandpa had waiting at the finish line for them???

Today's eats...

Breakfast- 2 servings of Vanilla Almond Special K (1-1/2 cups)- 4pts

Snack- Fruit Smoothie- 5pts

Lunch- Chicken Salad Sandwich with Cheese- 7 pts
Animal Crackers- 2 pts

Snack- Animal Crackers- 2 pts

Dinner- "One Dish Stuffing and Chicken" WW recipe- 9 pts
Green Beans- 0 pts

TOTAL DAILY POINTS- 29 Points

1 comment: