Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

The problem with weighing yourself everyday...

After all of these years of dieting you would think I would have learned my lesson, and not weigh my self everyday. But telling ME not do THAT, is like telling Latoya Jackson to stop getting work done on her face...she thinks it's helpful.

And it is helpful (encouraging) to weigh myself everyday when I am dropping pounds, but it is also so discouraging to have been on the WW program the last 2 days, and GAIN a pound! EEEEW! Now, I realize that doing this diet after a detox may be the factor, but still, it's annoying. I'm working hard mentally and physically, and I want results daily...even hourly would be preferable, LOL!

Yesterday's menu (24 points...I know I am supposed to eat a minimum of 26 points, but seriously it was even a struggle to get these points in, I was surprisingly full all day)...

Breakfast- 2 Servings of Honey Nut Cherrios (1-1/2cups) & a glass of water- 4 pts

Lunch- Chicken Salad Sandwich- 4 pts
BBQ Baked Lays- 3 pts
100 Cal Pack of Chocolate Covered Pretzels- 2 pts

Snack- (I got bored during nap time)- Lemonade Popsicle- 1 pt
1 Serving of Pineapple (1/2 cup)- 1 pt
1 Serving of Cornflakes (1 cup)- 2 pts

Dinner- 1 Bacon & Chicken Dijon Lean Pocket- 5 pts
2 Servings of Pineapple (1 cup)- 2 pts

Yesterday's schedule involved the 2 hour workout which actually felt GREAT this time! Is my body getting used to physical activity again???? I think so! :0)

Wednesday- No MOPS

• 6:30- Wake-up
• 7:00- Breakfast & Bible
• 7:45- Prep for workout
• 8:00- Circuit Exercise
• 9:00- Neighborhood Walk/Jog
• 10:30- Fix Lunch
• 11:15- Practice Piano
• 11:30- Nap time- work for mom and/or Trisha? eat lunch, work on MOPS stuff?
• 2:00- Kids Snack
• 2:15- School time
• 4:00- Play with Wyatt
• 4:15- Play with Bea
• 4:30- Prep dinner
• 5:00- Eat dinner
• 5:45- Prep for Awana
• 6:00- Tape Survivor
• 6:15- Leave for Awana
• 8:15- Home from Awana
• 8:30- Kids in bed
• 8:35- Work? Update my blog?
• 9:00- Watch Survivor

No comments:

Post a Comment