Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

My clothes are fading...FAST!

(A note to my hunny...)

WANTED:

* 3 Pairs of workout pants- Size: Chubby
* A new package of socks- Style: No holes
* 3 Sports Bras- Design: No stains


I'm starting think I can only survive on my good looks for so long, LOL! I have worn the same 2 sports bras for the last 5 years, and they are losing their stamina. 2 out of the 3 workout pants I own have finally given out in the thigh area this week. And, we don't need to go there with my sock situation. LOL! Here's to praying for bigger paychecks and smaller bills this month. :0) "Mama could use a new pair of shoes!"

Today was a pretty good day with the schedule. I'm really embracing it. I haven't been a schedule person since Wyatt was an infant. When he was born, he was nuts, and so I became nuts, and the only thing that made me feel like I had ANY control in my world was that I had this schedule typed out. Rick, Wyatt & I "respected" the schedule. My family thought were were CRAAAAAZY, but when they watched him, they were kind enough to honor the schedule too...well, except for my mom...she's a rebel. ;0)

But when Bea joined our family, I had the privilege to stay at home full-time, and all schedules went out the window. I was relishing in our freedom! :0)

As I have mentioned, things have been feeling nutty recently, and once again, I am finding comfort in the schedule. I'm not sure why I didn't do this sooner.

Thursday- With the Addition of Playgroup

• 6:00- Wake-up
• 6:30- Breakfast & Bible
• 7:00- Get ready for the day
• 7:55- Leave for Piano
• 9:00- Home from Piano, pack lunch for park day.
• 9:45- Leave for the park
• 12:30- Home from the park & nap time- work for mom and/or Trisha? eat lunch, work on MOPS stuff?
• 2:30- Snack time
• 2:45- School time
• 4:00- Walk/Jog Neighborhood
• 5:00- Prep dinner
• 5:30- Eat dinner
• 6:00- Clean up house
• 6:30- Bath time
• 7:15- Bible & Bed time
• 8:00- Blog? Work?

The diet was just OK today. It's not that I fell off of the wagon. It's just that I had some "big ticket" items. My friend (Shout out to Katie!) made me her DELICIOUS "Katie's FAB Tuna Pasta Salad" (she calls it something else) for lunch...and it is loaded with incredibly healthy ingredients...whole wheat pasta, carrots, grape tomatoes, hearts of palm (ever tried those!? Me neither...not until this meal, and I LOVE them!), celery, and of course, tuna! However, this ADDICTING dish (I have consumed this entree 3 times in the last 6 weeks, and that is not often enough!) also has 2 debilitating ingredients...mayo and pesto. :0( If I were to have eaten my full portion, it would have taken 10 whole WW points!...I ate 8 points worth. LOL!

In addition to that, when we got home from the park, during the kids' nap time, I made chocolate "muffins". Yes, I lie to my children on occasion. They are really cupcakes, but without the frosting...I didn't want to be asked, "WHERE'S THE FROSTING!?" I was stoked to read that 1 "muffin" is only 3 points...that's totally doable! Until...I tasted some of the batter. (I really need to be supervised during things like this...my kids need to be there to lick the beaters for me, lol!) This wasn't just your average Betty Crocker cake mix. My mom had brought me Williams Sonoma's Dark Chocolate Cupcake Mix...it was a.ma.zing. In the end, I consumed 8 points worth of "muffin" product.

With that being said though, my total points count for the day was 30 points. It's within my range. However, I can't be shocked if I don't lose weight tomorrow, HA!

Today's Eats...

Breakfast- 2 servings of Honey Nut Cherrios (1-1/2 cups)- 4 pts

Lunch- Katie's FAB Tuna Pasta Salad- 8pts

Snack- "Muffins"- 8 pts

Dinner- Homemade WW BBQ Chicken Pizza, 2 servings (seriously, one cannot just eat 1 serving of this...YUM!)- 10 points.

I'm sure there are nutritionists crying all over the world about the types of food I consume...I'm sure there are readers noting that I am not eating the proper servings on the food pyramid...sorry. :0)

2 comments:

  1. I know walmart is not your fav place to go...however...the walmart in la mesa and most others too (I think) are having super discounted clearance items! most of them are remodling so they are trying to get rid of their stock. Some thinks are as low as $2. Maybe worth it to check it out for some of your needs?

    will it fit in your schedule? ba ha ha ha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA!

    Thanks for the tip...I may have to brave Wal Mart...EEEK! ;0)

    ReplyDelete