Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Monday, September 13, 2010

4 months, 2 days...

Today is the last day of the detox, thank goodness, LOL! I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I can eat something normal. :0)

I was very tired on Saturday and Sunday...but that could have been from the detox or my camping adventures.

Last night I spent an hour coming up with a schedule for each separate day of the week. I have something different going on on each morning, except for Mondays. I needed to figure out our new schooling schedule and include more exercise in my day.

School has now been moved to the afternoons, and as I predicted, it's killing me, LOL! I much prefer to do school RIGHT AWAY in the morning...for the last 5 weeks we started at 7am, and finished NO later than 8:30am. It's great to have the whole day to do what ever we want after that.

With the afternoon schedule, I just feel like I have this big burden all morning until we accomplish school. But like I mentioned, we pretty much have something going on every morning except for Mondays. Every-other Tuesday I work in the morning, Wednesdays we have MOPS, Thursdays Wyatt has piano & we have park days with my "Mommies" group, and every-other Friday I also work.

IF I can get over my head-trip about doing school in the afternoon everyday, then I think it will be great to have some level of predictability in our busy life. I'm not sure how rigid I will be, but it is nice to think that everything CAN fit into a single day. :0)

Today's schedule was/is:

Mondays

• 6:30- Wake-up
• 7:00- Breakfast & Bible
• 7:45- Prep for workout
• 8:00- Circuit Training Exercise
• 9:00- 3 mile neighborhood Walk/Jog
• 10:15- Prep Spelling words
• 10:30- Fix lunch for kids
• 11:15- Practice Piano
• 11:30- Nap time- work for mom and/or Trisha, eat lunch, work on MOPS stuff, catch a nap???
• 2:00- Kids Snack
• 2:15- School time
• 4:30- Prep Dinner
• 5:00- Eat Dinner
• 5:45- Prep Bea for dance class
• 6:00- Leave for Dance class
• 7:15- Home from dance class
• 8:00- Kids in bed
• 8:15- Work (???), Update my blog (???)
• 9:30- “Mike & Molly” on CBS (when it premiers this month)

So far so good today. This is the first morning in over a week that I have woken up with a ton of energy, but after working out for 2 hours, I'm spent. :0) I work tomorrow morning, so my exercise will be limited to 1 hour, and according to my schedule, LOL, that will take place after school time in the afternoon. Lets see if I'm off the schedule by then, HA!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I really need to kick things up a notch since I have tanked the last few months. However, I won't be able to exercise 2 hours a day everyday becuase of my morning commitments. I think it works out to be that I can exercise 2 hours a day, 3 days a week. The other 3 days I will workout for just 1 hour, and then I will "Observe the Sabbath" by not working out on Sunday. :0)

    ReplyDelete