Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I "heart" Zumba!

The gym is definitely a social activity! When I go with my "2-B" it is so funny to see all these random people saying hi to her. She claims that she isn't a very sociable person, but that girl is POPULAR...at the gym! Not that it's a competition (did that just come out of my mouth!?) but I'm the newbie, and I know NO ONE at the gym! Except...that I do! It's incredible all of the people that workout at my Y that I had no idea about! 3 gals from my MOPS group, 2 gals from my church, Wyatt's drum instructor, and of course, now I'm waving to a few of the peeps I am meeting in the fitness classes that I am regularly attending. So much fun!



Today was my 3rd time venturing to Zumba. It's Thursday, so the instructor was the "country-flare" guy. Like I had expected, with practice, I am figuring out the steps. I had a BLAST! For a moment, I even thought I MUST look good doing the routine! That is until I caught a glimpse of a reflection in the window of this SWEATY chubby girl in workout clothes and frizzed out hair from her french-braid the day before...yeah, I still do NOT look good in Zumba, HAHAHAHA! This is a class I would love to experience with all of my family and friends. I can just imagine us having the most FUN doing it altogether. I <3 Zumba!

I just wish I didn't <3 Pizza Hut! I will be shocked if I experience weight loss this week!

2 comments:

  1. I also "heart" Zumba....I even looked into getting a zumba instructors certificaton...that is LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS love!!! You go girl! I would LOVE to see you in Zumba-action! :0)

    ReplyDelete