Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Monday, December 6, 2010

The "skinny".

So I think this is my 4th (and LAST!) post for the day. I thought I was done, and could go to bed, but then I realized that I didn't include my weekly weigh-in on any of those previous posts. :0(

Generally speaking, it was a great week in the weight-loss department. I am down (FINALLY!) 2.5 pounds for the week, and my measurements pretty much stayed the same as 2 weeks ago when I last measured myself. The only kind-of bummer part was, was that I was down 5.5 pounds for the week, before we left for Big Bear, but as you can imagine, there was a whoooooole lot of eating...and I'm pretty sure I consumed about a gallon of hot chocolate...and so I went up 3 pounds on the trip. But overall, I'm still happy with the 2.5 pound loss.

Even though I indulged quite a bit while we were away, I will say that I did not eat everything that I wanted to...I did show some restraint. AND, I kept up with the marathon training despite being on vacation. I squeezed in a run in the morning on Thursday before we got on the road, and on Saturday I found a gym in Big Bear where I was able to knock-out my 4 mile run. I was pretty stoked about that. Friday was just a "walking" day, and Sunday was a day of rest (WOOHOO!).

My costume for my party came in the mail while we were gone.

It is a size "10-14".

I tried it on.

The good news: I can get it on.

The bad news: I should really lose 10-15 pounds before my party.

The worst news: we went to Bob's Big Boy for Wyatt's birthday today and I had a Big Boy meal & shared a huge piece of Hot Fudge Ice Cream Cake with my hunny.

Why Elizabeth Why!?

Off topic...The Brumbaugh's accomplished a financial goal on Sunday...the credit card is 100% paid off! It is so cool to see the "$0.0" balance online! Van payment: YOU.ARE.MINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment