Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Biggest WINNER!

(*The Biggest Loser Spoiler ALERT!!!*)

So last night was the finale of The Biggest Loser, and I am not sure any finale can be more exciting and rewarding than the finale of The Biggest Loser! In preparation of last night I did 2 things...

#1: I met "2-B" at the gym in the morning for a 30 minute speed walk, and Zumba, and then becuase I couldn't get my 3 mile run in in the morning (long story), I went BACK to the gym in the late afternoon and punched out my 3 mile run!

#2: I met "2-A" for some much needed comfort food at Pat & Oscars for dinner. For those of my followers that are not our mutual friend, my dear friend Katie (2-A) lost her 35 year old brother to Leukemia on Monday morning. I had a prior commitment on Monday night, but Tuesday night was all about "Operation Distraction". And with four little munchkins, its a good thing we weren't wanting to have a quiet evening! So we ate our food...



...and then went back to her house to put the kiddos to bed and for us to watch The Biggest Loser Finale together. We had a wonderful time looking through old (and newer) pictures of her brother, retelling fond memories of her family, and then of course watching a show together that we both watch independently but LOVE to talk about during the week.

So the show...

It was INCREDIBLE! Even Elizabeth...she looked stunning! I could not believe how much weight specifically Mark & Adam had lost! They looked amazing! I love to see these contestants accomplish their goals season after season...it is so inspiring! More than anyone, I was most excited for Patrick last night!



And I know that is kind of an obvious statement, seeming as though he was this season's winner, but my excitement went beyond that. He was relate-able to me. The minute he was announced the winner, I looked at my friend and said, "That is a FREE man!" He is free from his burden of weight, and free from his financial debt. I am so optimistic for the young family he has, and in his own words, "(His) future has never looked brighter!"

I love a happy ending! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment