Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Dear Jennifer Hudson (Year 2- Weeks 3 & 4)

Dear Jennifer Hudson,

This past week has been quite the struggle to stay on plan with WW. It was my birthday...but more accurately, my birthday-week.

There was lots eating...too much eating. There was some fitness...not enough fitness.

I feel like the Berenstein Bears Book: The Berenstein Bears and Too Much Birthday. LOL! But I'm not worked up over it. I knew it was temporary. I was/am confident about getting back on the horse this week.

The 2 most memorable eating experiences in the last week go to...

1. Dinner out with some of my "Happy Hour Girls" at Extraordinary Desserts. Just look at these GORGEOUS plates of food/dessert!...







2. "Family Dinner Night" featured the reintroduction of fast food in to our bellies! My family is hilarious (I really do think they are funny!), and now that our fast from fast food is technically over, they got us fast food from almost every fast food joint...


The kids were all too happy for a Happy Meal again!...


I had fun sampling a few things too...


And for dessert...my ultimate favorite...Ice Cream Cake!!!!!


But when all was said and done, at the end of my celebratory week, I was PINING to get back on track...by literally tracking my WW points!

I have no desire to return to this girl! (although, let the record show, KFC has never been a temptation of mine)...


So that was me swimming in the muck of all things weight-gain.

I did have a positive WW experience in the last 2 weeks though. I was asked to be a speaker on the WW panel for the East County. :0)


It was really an honor to be asked, and super motivating/inspiring to participate in this experience.

I just wish I remembered what I was talking about in this moment...DORK!...LOL!...


Any-who...so, I went backwards a bit...I am now 30.5 pounds away from goal! It's all good though... I'm back at it, and the coast looks clear from where I'm standing. :0)

Talk to you soon!

Your biggest fan,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment