Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Dear Jennifer Hudson (Year 2- Week 1)

Dear J Hud,

I didn't know if I would continue to write to you in 2013. In all honesty, I was thinking of writing to the newest WW celeb, Jessica Simpson...BUT if the tabloids are correct, my homey J Sim is newly pregnant, again ( :-0 ), and so I doubt her growing belly will be on the cover of WW products for much longer. Sooooo, unfortunately for YOU, you are stuck with me and my weight loss drama for another year, lol!

I started WW in 2012, and I am confident that I can meet my WW goal in 2013.

Last year, I would write to you and let you know my accumulative weight loss each week. But this year, I'm going to switch things up. This year, I am counting down to my goal weight.

So with that being said, today, January 1st, was my first weigh-in of 2013 at WW. As of today, I have 35.5 pounds to go until goal! :0)

I look forward to continuing this journey with you!

Your Biggest Fan,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment