Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dating Our Daughter

This week, Wyatt had the fun opportunity to spend the day working with Grandpa...



...and so Rick and I decided to take this time alone with Beatrice to date our daughter. :0)

She got to pick her favorite places, and favorite activities...and I must say, she was a cheap date! :0)

We started off at the library...



...where she skipped rocks outside with Daddy...



And then she asked to go to her favorite park...







...where she slid down slide...



...after crazy-hair-slide...



...after crazy-hair-slide...



All of that sliding produced a hunger in her belly that could only be cured by lunch at her favorite restaurant...SUBWAY! :0)



After lunch, we headed back home where she kindly asked me to paint her finger nails and toe nails...



And before Wyatt got home, there was time to squeeze in a showing of the ever-popular movie in our home right now...HOP!



We had the BEST time dating our daughter!!!



3 comments:

  1. Look at how big Bea is getting and how little you are getting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love dates with my girls, we have one coming soon with Isabel, and I'm very excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't know anything about these "dates with daughters" so ummm...ya...thanks for posting so I can read what these are/would be like. ;-)

    ReplyDelete