Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dear Jennifer Hudson (Week 10)

Dear Jennifer Hudson,

I'm not sure if you remember or not, but I was fasting from sugar for 28 days. I don't blame you if you forgot about that...after all, this weekend, I forgot about it too!

Technically, I didn't forget. In fact, I was the opposite of "forget." I was consumed with remembering that I wasn't allowed to have sugar. PMS set in, and I tried to pacify the cravings with reduced fat cheese puffs, and/or salted pretzels, but to no avail.

Sugar was what this body was CRAVING!

After resisting the urge for 24 hours, on Saturday I finally gave in. Not a proud moment. But my treats were delicious. :0)

I indulged on...



and...



They totally hit the spot!

I was mostly good when I went back on my diet on Sunday and Monday...but the damage had already been done.

On the scale this week I was up 3 pounds. Bummer.

When my WW leader weighed me in, she commented that I would probably drop those pounds with no problem this week...and while I would normally agree with her...I have a feeling this upcoming week I won't be so fortunate.

This Friday is Rick & I's 10 year wedding anniversary, and we will be celebrating over a 4 day weekend. I have no intention of being strict on my diet over those 4 days.

The only ace in my pocket, is that on 1 of those 4 days, I will be running in the San Diego Half Marathon. That should make a slight dent in my calorie intake. ;0)

Eh, you only have a 10 year wedding anniversary once. Bring on the champagne...bring on the fine dining...bring on the Sees candy (I hope I will be gifted with some!)...bring on lazy mornings in bed...bring.it.on.

Your Biggest Fan,
Elizabeth

P.S. Lets face it...we both know the half marathon isn't the only way I will be earning extra "Activity Points" over my anniversary weekend...wink, wink...hee hee!

P.P.S. I can't wait!!!

P.P.P.S. Seriously, I am one excited woman!

P.P.P.P.S. This weekend can't come soon enough!

P.P.P.P.P.S. :0)

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your blog. Love! And, now that you've reached 10 years you can change your profile to reflect it. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was so cute! seriously how do we get Jennifer to comment on this blog :)

    ReplyDelete