Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Week 3- Winner, Winner, (Low-Cal) Chicken Dinner!

Short and sweet...I won week 3!...WOOHOOO! I did great on my eating for (almost) the entire week, and with the family being healthy again, I was able to rock it at the gym too.

I lost 6 pounds this week, for a weight loss percentage of 2.94%, and Katie lost 3.6 pounds this week, for a weight loss percentage of 2.05%.

I have lost a total of 11 pounds since the challenge began, and Katie has lost a total of 15 pounds! She is incredible and I am SO proud of her! Her team at the YMCA won the 1st and 2nd week weigh-in's...I'm hoping they sweep the entire competition...how exciting that would be! :0)

Here's to hoping, and praying, and working towards history repeating itself next week! ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment