Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Week 2- "Dag-Nab-It!"

So. Week 2...again goes to my deserving friend, Katie. I'm afraid "Slow (well, in her case, "fast") & steady" is going to win the race. She lost just over 3 pounds this week, and I GAINED 3 pounds this week. Booo!

She has lost over 11 pounds in 2 weeks! I'm 95% excited for her, and only 5% jealous. Alright, alright...I am more like, 5% excited and 95% jealous! HAHAHA!

But not next week girlfriend!!! Watch out, I'm coming for you! (All said while eating a giant bowl of popcorn!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you both!! I can't wait to be able to get back in the game. Dude, this knee injury was so not in my plans!!!

    ReplyDelete