Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Galactic Jello


Well believe it or not, I am 3 days strong on my diet! I survived the Monday-Dieting-Biotch-fest, I survived some disappointing MOPS news yesterday morning, and I made it all the way through the day and night at Sea World yesterday without blowing my diet...or even making a single purchase there...I'm a rebel, I brake the rules and bring our own food in every time...don't tell security to check the bottom of my stroller!

Each week in school we have been studying each day of creation. We are in our 4th week of school, which means we are focusing on the 4th day of creation. When I did my grocery shopping on Saturday, who knew that I would STILL be on my diet by Wednesday!?!? Lord help me, I bought FULL SUGAR Jello!!! (HAHAHAHA!)

I was so disappointed that I was going to have to miss out on my self entitled "Galactic Jello" with the family after supper tonight! :0( But much to my surprise, full sugar Jello only has 80 calories per serving!...aaaand, I save myself from a day of cancer by not eating artificial sweetener! WOOHOO! (However, I'm now probably one day closer to diabetes...see, you can't win! LOL!)

Wyatt and I made this delicious concoction with grape jello, "Yogos" for the planets, and then silver and white pearlized sprinkles for the stars. We were so excited to see that a lot of the sparkly stuff had come off of the sprinkles and made a starburst effect on the bottom of the jello! All 4 of the Brumbaugh's say 80 Calorie Jello night was a success!

2 comments:

  1. What a cool mom! You amaze me. What was your bad news? :( Praying you have blessed sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEYOND awesome!! Just like you, E!

    xoxo,
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete