Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Monday, August 23, 2010

The Bake Sale Must Go On...


Well these cupcakes feel incredibly lame coming on the heals of the AMAZING, and BEAUTIFUL, and INCREDIBLE (I could go on and on) desserts that I sampled and just posted pictures of in my previous blog post entitled, "THE" Shower. However, the bake sale must go on! After my sister/Bestie (shout-out to Jenni!) and I left the bridal shower on Saturday night at 10pm, we went back to my house and decorated 75 cupcakes for the M.O.P.S. bake sale the next morning. We were up until 1am frosting little baseballs, soccer balls & basket balls. I did one sport, Jenni did another sport, and then there was a team effort at midnight to punch out the last sport...can you guess who did what!?!? And for the record...I did not consume a single sports cupcake! But that's probably becuase I went to a BBQ earlier in the day where I had a "Sprinkles" banana cupcake, and then went to the bridal shower where I tasted too many desserts to count. I did eat something while we were decorating these cupcakes though...TUMS and a chaser of Pepto Bismol! (Seriously! LOL!)









5 comments:

  1. They came out really cute, E! Good job to you and Jenni!

    xoxo,
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Veronica!

    Janet, I wouldn't consider myself as having a business, but yes, when people approach me about baking/decorating cupcakes for them for a fee, I do oblige. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not lame at all! You have a gift. So, who did which sport?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY Carrie! You figured out how to get an account!!! :0)

    Ok, so Jenni did the baseballs, I did the basketballs, and we both did the soccer balls.

    ReplyDelete