Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Facebook Throw-up

Elizabeth Brumbaugh...deactivated her Facebook account a few weeks ago.

Elizabeth Brumbaugh...is somehow surviving life without it (who knew!?)

Elizabeth Brumbaugh...still comes up with a few (thousand) "status updates" a day in her head. To name a few:

Elizabeth Brumbaugh is either getting larger or her clothes are getting smaller...I'm THINKING it's the 2nd option.

Elizabeth Brumbaugh just discovered that on my computer, I have an actual folder of photos named "Food"...who does that!?!? And to make it worse, I have a 2nd folder of photos on my computer named "Cupcakes & Cookies"...SERIOUSLY!?

Elizabeth Brumbaugh is back on her diet! :0)

Elizabeth Brumbaugh is off of her diet. :0(

Elizabeth Brumbaugh is back on her diet! :0)

Elizabeth Brumbaugh looked at the calendar...it's the first of the month...diet time!

Elizabeth Brumbaugh looked at the calendar...it's Monday...diet time!

Elizabeth Brumbaugh looked at the calendar...it's the end of the month and I managed to GAIN weight this month (again!)

Elizabeth Brumbaugh is baking 324 cupcakes (literally) over the next 3 weeks.

Elizabeth Brumbaugh would be PERFECT if she wasn't fat...and well, nobody is perfect! ;0)

6 comments:

  1. You are so funny! I didn't like you calling yourself fat, though.

    DISLIKE, that line.

    Glad to see you back on "FB"...the Elizabeth version, lol.

    Have missed you!!

    xoxo,
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is similar to FB, but you don't get to read all our exciting updates. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm fully and 100% against the EB facebook ban, I just have to say. Boo. :( Girlfriend, I KNOW you have this in you!! You've done it before and with so much drive and determination, I am confident you will find that again. I am praying for you. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet- I agree! That is one thing I miss about FB, knowing what is going on with all of you!

    Kimberly- Thanks! Prayer is always needed in this area. :0)

    ReplyDelete