Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Dear Jennifer Hudson (Week 41)

Dear Jennifer Hudson,

Hello! How are you? :0)

I've had a rather swell week. We finished our 2nd week of the 8 week challenge at my WW meeting...just 6 more weigh-ins until Thanksgiving. :-0

This morning I was down 3.2 pounds for the week.

With less than 20 pounds to go, I am in full countdown mode...19 pounds away from goal-weight baby!!! :0)

I have just been exercising once a day these past couple of weeks. I am taking a Spin class 3 times a week, I am running outside 2 times a week, and I have been walking/climbing Mt. Helix 1 time a week.

The Mt. Helix thing is a new commitment for me. On Tuesday nights, Wyatt is in dance class for 2 hours, and so instead of sitting in the waiting room at the dance studio for 2 hours, Beatrice and I head over to my mom's house and we get to have a challenging-weekly-walk together now. That has been a fun change the last couple of weeks. :0)

In the land of food...

We were given some bone-in and skin-on chicken breasts...2 things I am not usually a fan of, but this past week, I embraced them. I first poached the chicken with some vegetables and made a delish chicken stock. And then I cubed up the chicken for 3 different recipes...

1. Chicken salad sandwiches...

 
2. Homemade Chicken Pot Pies...

 
 
3. Undecided...LOL...I've packaged up the leftover cubed chicken and have frozen it for another time. :0)

My husband is a bit of a comfort-food-connosseur and so when he praised the Chicken Pot Pies as "The best he has ever had!!!," I couldn't help but to be proud of those little puff-pastry-beauties. :0)

Any-who, that's the down-low on the up-and-up!

I hope your next 7 days find you WW-point-conscience and active!

Your Biggest Fan,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment