Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dear Jennifer Hudson (Week 20)

Dear Jennifer Hudson,
I lost my daughter this week!!!...well, she's not lost...but I have now lost just over her actual weight through WW! :0) This week at my meeting, I lost 3.8 pounds, for a grand total of 37.2 pounds since the beginning of the year. To think that I carried "my daughter" around 24/7 sounds unbearable...I now tire out after carrying her for about 10 minutes straight, lol!

I will admit that I was down 6.5 pounds this week...before Mother's Day...but then I blew it on Sunday. And while it would have been nice to hold on to that number, I can honestly say that I am still happy with the final number I did have on the scale this week. It was nice to be able to indulge on Sunday and still have a decent weigh-in.

Something else pretty cool happened this week... I almost never get to go for a run outside anymore, but this week, I ran around our neighborhood on 3 different days! I did two 6 mile runs, and then one 9 mile run. It felt GREAT to be outside soaking up all of this beautiful weather. I have always loved to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin. (My husband calls me a lizard, lol.)

I made some delicious WW recipes this week!

For breakfast, I made "Individual Ham, Cheese, and Veggie Frittatas" (3 ww points each)...


I made them all on one day, and then enjoyed them every morning for the rest of the week...SO GOOD!



I also made "Oven Fried Chicken" (7 ww points...but I only ate 1/2 of the breast)...



And then "Maryland Style Crab Cakes" (5 points for 2 crab cakes)...



The crab cakes were AMAZING!!!

So that's all I have to report this week. I have had quite the yo-yo effect of weight loss the last few weeks, and I'm HOPING that I can stifle that cycle THIS WEEK! I would love to just be consistently slow (but not TOO slow, lol), and steady down, down, down...on the scale. :0)

Your Biggest Fan,
Elizabeth

P.S. Ummmmm....I don't know if you know if WW needs more pictures of their successful members, buuuuuuut here's a little somethin'-somethin' that my sister captured this weekend... ;0)


HAHAHAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment