Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

That's What He/She Said

I surprisingly didn't take many pictures of our adventures this past week. :0( And without a picture to remind me of our happenings, I can't even really remember what we did last week, LOL! Yep, I have the worst memory EVER!

However...I did make sure to bring out my camera on Friday and Saturday. And boy am I glad I did!

I will preface this post by saying, that on Friday, I brought Beatrice over to my sister's house so she could have fun with the little girls, while I got to take all of the boys on a trolley ride Downtown to watch the San Diego Symphony. After the symphony, we went back to Jenni's house for a little fun altogether, and then the kids and I brought Zachary (one of my nephews) home with us for a sleepover.

When I pulled the pictures off of my camera yesterday, I was laughing so hard at all of the random pictures!! In most cases, the images totally speak for themselves...

"We are waiting for the trolley...what do you THINK we are going to do with this rock!?"



"Yep, Climb it!"



"One minute, I am 'on top of the world', having the BEST time of my life..."



"...And the next minute, I am riding on a trolley, reading the paper, and carrying the weight of that world on my shoulders."



"30 minutes late for a 60 minute field trip...but we made it!!!"



"This is SO boring...I'm having the WORST time at the symphony!"



"...No, I am having the WORST time at the symphony!"



"I am having the best time EVER!!!"



"We had fun too!!!"



Brady- "Yep, this still isn't fun!"...Martin- "I told you guys, I was NOT going to be in this picture!"



Brady- "Oh great, now you are giving me a headache!"...Zack- "Are you sure this isn't where I put my trash?"...Wyatt- "Still having the best day EVER!"



"I'm so glad you guys are back to our house...Auntie, did you notice my shirt?"



"Rootbeer floats only ADD to my great day!"



"This rootbeer float is easing the pain from having to sit through 3 songs at the symphony."



"I don't just want a rootbeer float...I'll take a lemon cookie too, please."



"Wow! Waffles for dinner!?"



"Twins!!!"



Wyatt- "Could my eyes BE any bigger!?"...Zack- "Could my eyes BE any smaller!?"



"A moment of peace without our older brothers."



"We are easily distracted."

2 comments: