Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dear Jennifer Hudson (Week 27)

Dear Jennifer Hudson,

Well I needed to lose 2 pounds this week to reach the 50 pound milestone...instead, I went in the opposite direction and gained 2.6 pounds this week, lol....eh, oh well...there is always next week! :0)

I had gotten down to within a pound of the 50 pound goal on Saturday morning, but then I went to...


and had, all-you-can-eat...



...for dinner!

On Sunday, I broke my no-dessert-making-until-I-reach-my-goal-weight pact, and I made my brother-in-law a Strawberry Shortcake Trifle Spectacular!...



I consumed far too much of that!...and too much of the delicious dinner we ate before the dessert!...




It was all so delicious though, and to be honest, in this moment, I don't feel too bad about my choices.

I did also make some healthy new recipes this week!

I made Antipasto Submarine Sandwiches (7 WW points)...




And, Green Chile and Cheddar Turkey Burgers (7 WW points)...




Both of those meals were SUPER GOOD!

Soooo, the only weight-loss-blockade this upcoming week will be tomorrow...the 4th of July... here's to hoping I make mostly good food-related-decisions tomorrow at the par-tay!

The ending quote to our WW meeting this morning....



Your Biggest Fan,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment