Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dear Jennifer Hudson (Week 26)

Dear Jennifer Hudson,

My weight loss goal for this week was to lose 1 to 2 pounds...but surprisingly, on this scale this morning at my WW meeting, I lost 3.4 pounds! I was so stoked!..becaaaaaause that brought my grand total of pounds lost to 48 even!...I am just 2..TWO...DOS...pounds away from the 50 pound marker!!! I am so excited about reaching that milestone! I'm thinking it will be hard to lose a good amount of weight this upcoming week seeming as though the last 2 weeks have been GREAT numbers, but I'm going to do my BEST to reach that 50 pound marker next Tuesday! I gotta keep my eye on the tiger! :0)

That's pretty much all I have for you this week. I didn't make any new and exciting meals, and I didn't battle any crazy temptations.

It was a GOOD week.

Your Biggest Fan,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Wowsa!!!!

    Can't wait to see all that hotness in person. Haven't seen you since my party.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete