Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Simmered down...of the mind, NOT a giant pot of spaghetti.

So after last night's tantrum, I am feeling MUCH better about my NOT going to Claim Jumper...not that we were really going to (it probably would have been more like Wendy's), but that is where my heart was at.

I realized that I keep posting, but that I keep forgetting to report my weight loss. So as of this morning I am down 6.5 lbs since Easter, but since I had gained back more than my starting weight over the weekend, I am really only down 3.5 lbs since the beginning of this blog. Nothing exciting, but it's a start...is it ridiculous to anyone else that I have probably had 20 "starts" since the beginning of this blog? LOL!

3 comments:

  1. As my friend (whom I will not name) always says....I'll start over on Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not starting over and over, my dear. It's a journey with ups and downs and you should be PROUD that you pick yourself up, dust off and keep going at it. Give yourself credit for the little milestones (like not going to Claim Jumpers, or Wendy's, when you really wanted to). And tomorrow is not starting over, it's another day on your journey, another opportunity to make positive choices and change your life for the better. :)

    ReplyDelete