Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolutions

Someone else said it before me, but I am claiming it as my own…For 2012- I have focused on a vision of how I want to live. I will say “yes” to the things that align with that, and “no” to things that don’t. I want to be in the best physical, mental, emotional & spiritual shape of my life.

Making it my own…

Physical- I started Weight Watchers…not just the online group…but the actual meetings. I am pausing the Sugar Shack…No new orders until I reach my goal weight. I need to focus more on weight loss, and less on confectionary treats. I will meet my goal weight this year. I will. I will purchase 95% of my produce from a farmers market or my local produce stand. I will purchase all organic dairy products, and organic or all-natural meat products. No fast food in 2012. I will ask family and friends to not feed my children fast food as well.

Mental- I will exercise 5 days a week. Yes, this is for my mental stability…my head-game functions superior when I am consistently exercising.

Emotional- I will continue building relationships with positive influences in my life…and I will continue to remove relationships from my life that become more harmful than beneficial.

Spiritual- I will continue to read my Bible daily. I will continue to serve in ministry in the church. When I am done serving in leadership at MOPS at the end of May, I will volunteer my time serving in the Awana program.

2 comments:

  1. Can I please copy and paste! Well said my friend! I just prayed for your success in 2012. I am happy to love you, support you and help you any way I can

    ReplyDelete
  2. This totally rocks!!!

    YOU. GO. GIIIIIRL!

    And, I know you WILL accomplish it all. Besides Katie, I have never met a more determined person.xoxo

    ReplyDelete