Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dear Jennifer Hudson (Weeks 35, 36, 37 & 38)

Dear Jennifer Hudson,

Yikes! Has it REALLY been a month since the last time I wrote to you!?!?

That should tell you where my diet has been...just like my letters to you...non-existent.

Over the last 2 months I have been yo-yo-ing up and down, up and down on the scale. Nothing has really changed changed since the last time I wrote you.

Now that I am post vacation, and back into our school-life routine, I am eager to get back to making good things happen on the scale, and finishing this journey to my goal weight.

Sorry I don't have more exciting news to share...hopefully next week???

Do you want to see the chubbiest thing I ate on vacation!?!?



That would be a mozzarella-stick-grilled-cheese-sandwich!!! :-0

Aaaaah, good times! ;0)

Well, hopefully I will actually write you again next week, lol!

Your biggest fan,

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment