Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dear Jennifer Hudson (Week 9)

Dear Jennifer Hudson,

This week I survived sugar cookie baking, a spaghetti dinner fundraiser, eating out in Los Angeles, snacking at a ball game, Family Dinner night, and making 96 cake pops for MOPS...



AAAAAND during a moment of strength, I threw out the extra sugar cookies that I was storing in the freezer, and saving for me to have a splurge when my sugar fast was over. At 12 WW points each, I decided that I didn't want to completely blow my diet on those when I can eat sugar again.

At my WW meeting this morning I was down another 2.6 pounds for the week, which resulted in me achieving my next weightloss goal...I have lost over 10% of my starting weight! :0)

I don't foresee any diet challenges in this upcoming week...HOORAY!

Your biggest fan,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment