Lover of Jesus...A Wife...A Mother...A Daughter...A Sister...A Friend...A Runner...A Baker...An Adventurer...yeah, that about sums it up!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Party, Party

Despite me working with a personal trainer this week, I had MANY opportunities for chubby moments!

Last Saturday, we celebrated Mother's Day as a family at Sea Port Village. This is our tradition for our mom. We always celebrate it the week before, and we always have a picnic at Sea Port Village, and then go in to the main area to browse shops, eat ice cream, and ride the carousel.

Mom and all 4 of her kids...


Just the girls...


All the girls...


Playing in the rocks...


Our lunch...


And eating ice cream...



Later in the week we celebrated Cinco de Mayo with our mommies group. We had a Mexican food potluck, a paper flower craft, a pinata, and just an all around FUN time!

The boys modeling their craft...


The girls modeling our new hats (for our trip to GA)...




Our delicious food...



Then...even later in the week, we celebrated at a bridal shower for my cousin who is getting married in about 6 weeks. :0) My mom hosted this beautiful shower at her home, and I provided some of the desserts.

Beatrice and I...


The beautiful tables...




Our incredible lunch...Tomato and Basil Soup with a toasted cheese crouton, White Macaroni and Cheese, and Fresh Fruit...


For dessert, I had made chocolate cake pops...


and cheesecake pops...


Shout-out to my Aunt Mary!!! (mother of the groom)...


My mom had made individual strawberry shortcakes...


Tangerine and Grapefruit Mousse Tarts...


Melted Chocolate with Peanut Butter Mousse Tarts...


Cream Cheese Pound Cake with an Optional Blueberry Compote & Fresh Whipped Cream...


And finally, Peanut Butter Mousse in Chocolate cups...


It was a fun (eating) week! :0)

3 comments:

  1. That last dessert has me salivating! Peanut Butter Mouse in Chocolate Cups! I don't know how anyone could resist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWSA!! Your family does not mess around when it comes to dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so good in the pics from Seaport Village! I totally see a huge difference! & wow wow wow I want a sample of eat dessert!

    ReplyDelete